Study: JOEL 2:1,12-18, ISAIAH 62:6-12
Let the priests, who minister to the LORD, Weep between the porch and the altar; Let them say, “Spare Your
people, O LORD, And do not give Your heritage to reproach, That the nations should rule over them. Why should
they say among the peoples, ‘Where is their God?’ ” (Joel 2:17 NKJV)
I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; They shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make
mention of the LORD, do not keep silent, And give Him no rest till He establishes And till He makes Jerusalem a
praise in the earth. (Isaiah 62:6-7 NKJV)
1. PERSONAL PRAYERS: Ps 37:1-7 Eph 1:7-12,15-21
– For God to purify your heart and make it to be fully aligned to His will.
– That God be exalted, revered and feared in every area of your life.
– For God to fill your life with His wisdom, power and favor.
– For God to fight all your battles and grant you victory.
2. PRAYERS FOR IHHP: Joel 2:17
– That God will have mercy on every member of this church.
– That God will spare His people from bleakness, lack, economic recession, barrenness, disease, death and every
other thing contrary to His covenant with us.
– That God will not hand us over to reproach or contempt in all our ways
– That God will not cause ungodly people and systems to rule over us.
– That we will not become the object of mockery in the land.
3. PRAYERS FOR PORT-HARCOURT & RIVERS STATE: Dan 9:1-23
– Pray for God to have mercy on the land.
– Pray for forgiveness for past ills and misdeeds in the land.
– Pray against violence, occult activities, politically motivated anarchy.
– Take authority over demonic strongholds and devices in the land.
– Pray against the spirit of death.
– Pray for peace, prosperity and divine purpose to be established in our land.
PRAISE GOD FOR ANSWERS TO PRAYERS, AND HIS MERCIES ENDURE FOREVER.